The difference between anxiety and excitement is in your thinking.
It’s natural to feel anxious or nervous at certain times. In fact, research has found that there is very little difference at the physiological level between excitement and anxiety.
The major difference is in how you think about a future event or outcome.
If you have positive thoughts about a future event then you might get excited. If you have negative thoughts about a possible outcome then you’ll probably feel anxious or nervous.
So, it all depends on how you think about things.
How would you feel if you could:
• deal with negative thoughts and expectations;
• raise your tolerance for uncertainty;
• be more in control of your feelings;
• see more of the big picture and have a broader perspective;
• be free of the past; and
• perform to the best of your ability.
Hypnosis for Dealing with Anxiety is divided into three weekly sessions
During this time you will learn to:
• manage stress;
• dispel negative thinking;
• prevent self-sabotaging behaviour;
• recognise your strengths and weaknesses;
• increase your self-belief and self-esteem;
• increase your motivation and willpower; and
• attain the goals you set.
“Over the last few years I have suffered from depression and anxiety and was finding it hard to function day to day. I was desperate to get any help I could and was referred to Issi by a friend, so I made an appointment that day. As soon as I met Issi I felt at ease instantly, he has such a compassionate and caring nature which puts you at ease straight away.
I came out of my first session feeling an immediate improvement which I was amazed with, as I have visited psychologists in the past and never had this type of result after the session.” (Kathy)
Call Issi: 0407 667 309 today for a free 20-minute phone consultation and take the first step towards dealing with anxiety.